About Me

My photo
Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
To describe bout me @ yrself u need to get an opinion from other's so this is wat people says about me : CRAZY, CARING, TEMPER, SPOILT BRAT, BOSSY, SNOBISH, STUCK UP, PERFECTIONIST, GOOD LISTENER, GOOD ADVISOR, TV ADDICT, LOVING, TOO COMITTED, CHILDISH, EASY GET HURT, GOOD PRETENDER, KEEP EVERYTHING TO MYSELF... basically there's still a lot more but i'm afraid that the space is not enough for me to fill in..hehehe... Btw i'm borneo gurl from KUCHING..

25 August 2008

Why does it hurt so much

Why do i care so much?
why do i still try?
why does it hurt so much when there was never anything there?
why does it make me cry?
why you and not some1 else?
will you ever care?
will you ever be able to dry my tears?
will it always be you?
will you ever get over yourself and open up your eyes?
i ask myself those questions everyday but cant find any answers.
maybe now you might realise what i go through everyday and how much it hurts!

0 comments: