About Me

My photo
Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
To describe bout me @ yrself u need to get an opinion from other's so this is wat people says about me : CRAZY, CARING, TEMPER, SPOILT BRAT, BOSSY, SNOBISH, STUCK UP, PERFECTIONIST, GOOD LISTENER, GOOD ADVISOR, TV ADDICT, LOVING, TOO COMITTED, CHILDISH, EASY GET HURT, GOOD PRETENDER, KEEP EVERYTHING TO MYSELF... basically there's still a lot more but i'm afraid that the space is not enough for me to fill in..hehehe... Btw i'm borneo gurl from KUCHING..

25 August 2008

I am hiding the pain

didn’t want to admit it
it was easier to lie
to hide the hurt and emptiness
to smile instead of cry
I didn’t want to face the fact
my life is full of pain
as I long to stop my bleeding heart
and smile once again
I didn’t want to face the fact
I can not spread my wings
for my happiness has melted into tears and other things

0 comments: